With the COVID-19 pandemic, the dramatic volatility facing food and beverage is unlike anything experienced in modern times. According to ABI Research, the pandemic will substantially impact supply chains and the $15 trillion revenue that had been forecasted for 2020. That uncertainty is one of the core reasons why enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions are so critical to maintaining business continuity.
In this recording, Sage, NexTec Group and Elmer Candy speak about:
- Keeping production on track
- Managing shifts in demand
- Reacting to supply chain challenges
- Proactive risk analysis
- Changing product mix and delivery cycles
- Managing cash flow, financials and planning